Due to the current health pandemic, precautionary restrictions have been put into place to keep our patients, staff and the wider community safe.
The Queensland Government has declared Greater Melbourne an Interstate Area of Concern from 11 May. Effective immediately we are banned from allowing anyone into our hospital if they have been in Greater Melbourne in the last 14 days, or since 11 May 2021, whichever period is shorter.
Anyone affected by these restrictions will, however, be permitted if they obtain a negative COVID-19 test result in Queensland.
The Local Government Areas included in the Greater Melbourne region are listed on the Victorian Government website: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covidsafe-settings.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time
It’s important for our patients, visitors, doctors and staff to note:
- Anyone entering the hospital will be screened upon entry
- Visitors cannot be accommodated on site due to social distancing requirements.
You cannot attend if:
- you are currently diagnosed with or recovering from COVID-19
- if you have been in a COVID hotspot
- you have been asked to self-quarantine
- you have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- you have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat, breathing difficulties, loss of taste and/or loss of smell.
For the most up-to-date advice or if you have any concerns, please contact our hospital switchboard on 55566222.
Parking for patients is available under Pacific Private Day Hospital (entrance off Cougal Street).You should not use public transport for your journey home after your procedure. We are able to book or call a taxi if required.When collecting a patient after a procedure, please go to the Discharge Lounge and check in with one of the nursing staff.
Pacific Private Day Hospital is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is banned at all Queensland public and private hospitals and health facilities, and for five metres beyond their boundaries. The laws are enforced by Queensland Health environmental health officers and public facility authorised officers.
There is a café located on the ground floor of the building.