Following the Queensland Government’s recent announcement of an easing of restrictions, we are pleased to advise that from 4pm Sunday 8 August, our no visitor policy has been lifted. As always, the safety of our patients, staff and doctors is our highest priority so some restrictions will still be in place and we thank you for your understanding.
It’s important for our patients, visitors, doctors and staff to note:
- Anyone entering the hospital will be screened upon entry and required to wear a mask
- Visitors must check in using the QR code
- Visitors can accompany a patient to the foyer area. There are no visitor waiting areas on site, however there is a coffee shop located on the Ground Floor.
You cannot visit if:
- you are currently diagnosed with or recovering from COVID-19
- if you have been in a COVID hotspot
- you have been asked to self-quarantine
- you have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- you have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat, breathing difficulties, loss of taste and/or loss of smell.
Parking for patients is available under Pacific Private Day Hospital (entrance off Cougal Street).You should not use public transport for your journey home after your procedure. We are able to book or call a taxi if required.When collecting a patient after a procedure, please go to the Discharge Lounge and check in with one of the nursing staff.
Pacific Private Day Hospital is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is banned at all Queensland public and private hospitals and health facilities, and for five metres beyond their boundaries. The laws are enforced by Queensland Health environmental health officers and public facility authorised officers.
There is a café located on the ground floor of the building.